PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds released by Bluehole is a multiplayer video game that has become one of the most popular games in recent years. You can click the link at the end of our article to access the PUBG new tab extension with beautiful wallpapers related to this extraordinary game.
PUBG is the latest production designed by PlayerUnknown. In the game, 100 players fly over the existing maps by plane and parachute wherever they want. After landing you need to find the best weapons and equipment as soon as possible and survive throughout the match. At the end of the match, the last survivor or team wins the match.
The game was first released for Microsoft Windows on March 23, 2017. Approximately 3 months after its release, it sold more than 4 million copies. The first master version of the game was released on December 20, 2017, with early access on the Windows platform. The Xbox One version was released on December 12, 2017. With the increase of mobile battle-royale games, PUBG Mobile was released for free on Android and iOS platforms on March 19, 2018.
The game had only one map when it first released. The producers, who occupied their players with Erangel where there are plenty of green spaces, developed and released the desert-themed Miramar in December 2017. After these two big maps, Sanhok, which was added to the game in September 2018, witnessed more intense conflicts due to its smaller size. Vikendi, which was added to PUBG in December 2018, attracted attention with its being covered with snow, but it was removed from the game for a short time and entered the renewal process. While most of the snow melts in the current version of the map, radical changes were made in some regions. The newest map of the game is Karakin, both arid and rather small. The map, which was released in January of this year, allows for 64-player matches due to its very small size.
Although PUBG confronts 100 players, different options have been added to the game over time. These options, which are prepared to give players different and fun game experiences, are listed as Zombie Mode, Battle Mode, Conquest, eSport Mode and Death Match. In zombie mode, players are divided into two teams as human and zombies, in Battle mode players who die are resurrected until they reach the target score, in the eSports mode, eSports rules are applied, and in the Death Match 16 players fight until they split into two teams and reach the target score.
Pubg Features of new tab extension
- Pubg wallpapers will show up on your new tab browser. (You can look over wallpapers from extension’s backgrounds section and you can give priority to wallpapers that you like. During the first set up thanos) wallpapers will display randomly.
- Date and Time on new tab (You can choose whether 12 hours or 24 hours periods.) (This can be cancelled from settings.)
- Estimated weather forecast of your location is one of the features of new tab. (When you do not want to use, you can deactivate it from settings.
- With the Social media pins, you can get high speed access to Facebook, twitter, eBay, amazon, Instagram etc.
- Customized private search engine gundil.com will be set as current searching engine.
- Have fun with several HTML 5 games where you may find them in popular games menu.
- Favourites: In case of using our free extension, your mostly used internet websites will be shown up in new tab and you can get high access to them.
- Last visited pages: Don’t get lost among mess-up chrome menus in order to find your last visited pages. Set up our extension. After you activate it this feature will automatically be activated in new tab.
- Themes: Reach new tab wallpapers which are display and designed for you by us by us just to click on this menu