Paris is the capital of France and the center of the Île-de-France region. It is located on the Seine, in the middle of the Paris Basin. Those who reside in Paris are called Parisien (what). Known for its monuments, artistic and cultural life all over the world, Paris is also an important city in the history of the world, but it is among the main economic and political centers and constitutes one of the transit points of international transportation. Paris, the world capital of fashion and luxury, is also known as “The City of Light” (Ville Lumière). It is estimated by INSEE (Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques – National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies) that the population within the city limits of Paris in 2007 was 2,200,000 people. It grew out of the city borders in the 20th century, and with its suburbs it reached a population of 11.8 million in 2007.
We have prepared a blog post about Paris for you. After blog post you can check out our Paris new tab and wallpaper extension in Chrome Web Store. If you want to feel like you are travelling around Paris and looking at The Eiffel Tower you can download them for free with quality.
Paris: Fashion and Culture
Paris, the capital of France, is located in the north of the country and in the center of the Ile-de-France region. The city was built on the River Seine and is 30 meters above sea level. The highest point of the city on the Rue du Télégraphe is 148 meters. Paris breathes with two large woodlands, Vincennes in the east and Boulogne in the west. The Seine River, which stretches for about 13 km in the area that divides the city into two, has an important place in tourism and transportation. The Pount-Neuf bridge, which has been standing since 1604, is located on this river, which is the backbone of Paris. B.C. Paris, which is one of the important centers of the world with its history, unique cuisine, rich cultural and architectural structure dating back to the 3rd century, is called “Ville de Lumiére” (City of Light) and the heart of fashion beats here. Fashion is one of the first things that come to mind when you say Paris. The city offers visitors the opportunity to find many of the world brands with different shopping alternatives and shopping centers such as The rue d’Alésia, Quai des Marques, Usines Center. Champs-Elysées, the world-famous street of Paris, has luxury shops and cafes.
Paris Features of new tab extension
- Paris wallpapers will show up on your new tab browser. (You can look over wallpapers from extension’s backgrounds section and you can give priority to wallpapers that you like. During the first set up thanos) wallpapers will display randomly.
- Date and Time on new tab (You can choose whether 12 hours or 24 hours periods.) (This can be cancelled from settings.)
- Estimated weather forecast of your location is one of the features of new tab. (When you do not want to use, you can deactivate it from settings.
- With the Social media pins, you can get high speed access to Facebook, twitter, eBay, amazon, Instagram etc.
- Customized private search engine gundil.com will be set as current searching engine.
- Have fun with several HTML 5 games where you may find them in popular games menu.
- Favourites: In case of using our free extension, your mostly used internet websites will be shown up in new tab and you can get high access to them.
- Last visited pages: Don’t get lost among mess-up chrome menus in order to find your last visited pages. Set up our extension. After you activate it this feature will automatically be activated in new tab.
- Themes: Reach new tab wallpapers which are display and designed for you by us by us just to click on this menu