Minecraft, which is developed by the swiss developer, was published by Mojang in 2011. The game and Mojang was sold to Microsoft for $ 2.5 billion in 2014. Minecraft has 3 platforms: Java Edition, Bedrock Edition, education Edition. The game became the best-selling game in world history by selling more than 180 million copies. The game was developed by being taken inspiration from Dwarf Fortress, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Dungeon Keeper, and Infiniminer games. This game, which has 3D voxel graphics, enables you to make various designs with cubes and the game has been updated since the first release. If you desire, an add-on that includes wallpapers is available in the following article.
Sword, pickaxe, ax, shovel, and anchor are available weapons in the game. Those tools are created by crafting materials such as rock, iron, gold, diamond, and nether. Sword and Axe are usable for battle. It is possible to dig materials faster like wood and board by using an ax. Besides, by using anchor you can prepare a field for planting. It is possible to reduce the damage taken from enemies by crafting armor. There are four armors available for the game. For example, helmet, chest, legs, boot. Moreover, those armors have six derivations such as Leather, Chain, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Netherite.
Netherite: It is one of the mines in Nether. With this mine, items that are stronger than diamonds can be made.
Emerald: It is one of the rarest mines in the game. It can be used to trade with villagers.
Amethyst: With amethyst, you can make a wide variety of items and install a circuit that conducts electricity.
Diamond: Overall, it is one of the most valuable mines in the game. It is located only in 16 squares from the bottom, but it is usually found between 0 and 10 blocks.
Gold: it is a mine used to craft apples and gold carrots.
Iron: When you break it, iron ore drops. Many Minecraft players prefer to use iron tools for hand tools. The reason is that compared to other mines, its availability is easier, it is more durable and it can break almost any mine.
Coal: You can get torch by combining it with a stick. It is also used for cooking and melting mines.
NPC (Non-player character)
Cleric: It sells potion, Glowstone, Redstone, and also enchants armors and weapons.
Butcher: It sells leather armor, saddles, meat and buy raw meat.
Weaponsmith: Sells iron or diamond items or armors.
Librarian: Sells books, enchanted books, and glass. Buys paper or book.
Farmer: Sells watermelon and bread. Buys raw chicken meat, wheat, and wool.
Best Family Game by BAFTA Games Award (2015)
BAFTA Kids’ Vote – Game by BAFTA Children’s Award (2014)
Most Addicting Game by Blimp Award (2015)
Minecraft Features of new tab extension
- Minecraft wallpapers will show up on your new tab browser. (You can look over wallpapers from extension’s backgrounds section and you can give priority to wallpapers that you like. During the first set up thanos) wallpapers will display randomly.
- Date and Time on new tab (You can choose whether 12 hours or 24 hours periods.) (This can be cancelled from settings.)
- Estimated weather forecast of your location is one of the features of new tab. (When you do not want to use, you can deactivate it from settings.
- With the Social media pins, you can get high speed access to Facebook, twitter, eBay, amazon, Instagram etc.
- Customized private search engine gundil.com will be set as current searching engine.
- Have fun with several HTML 5 games where you may find them in popular games menu.
- Favourites: In case of using our free extension, your mostly used internet websites will be shown up in new tab and you can get high access to them.
- Last visited pages: Don’t get lost among mess-up chrome menus in order to find your last visited pages. Set up our extension. After you activate it this feature will automatically be activated in new tab.
- Themes: Reach new tab wallpapers which are display and designed for you by us by us just to click on this menu