Barcelona (Spanish and Catalan: Barcelona) is the Autonomous Community of Catalonia in Spain and the center of the province of Barcelona and the second largest city in Spain. It is located in the northeast of the country, about 150 km south of the Spanish-French border. It is the most important port and commercial center of Spain on the Mediterranean coast. Famous for its distinctive culture and beauty, Barcelona’s modern section of the 1900s, with a grid plan, was planned with the modernism movement led by Gaudi. The common language is Catalan. It hosted the 1992 Summer Olympics. It is the sixth largest metropolitan area in the borders of the European Union.
After blog post, don’t forget to look at our Barcelona new tab and wallpaper extension which will make you have a chance to look at Barcelona streets like you are walking on them. You can download them for free if you wish.
A Trip To Barcelona
Barcelona, the second largest city in Spain, located in the Iberian Peninsula, a European city with its unique cultural structure, is also the capital of the autonomous region of Catalonia. Interestingly, Barcelona’s history is older than Spain. The city was founded in the 9th century by a Catalan noble family. Due to its location on the Mediterranean coast, Barcelona has magnificent 4.5 km long beaches. With this feature and the effect of its mild climate, it is the focus of attention of many tourists every year. Barcelona is a very large and developed city due to finance, industry, media, entertainment, art and international trade. It is also an important tourism center due to its rich cultural heritage today. With the beginning of industrialization in Europe in the 1780s, Barcelona became an important center especially in textile production and has played a major role in the history of manufacturing since then.
The leading industries of the region; textile, chemical, pharmaceutical, electronic equipment, logistics, telecommunication and information technology services. Barcelona hosts international congresses with its important congress halls. In this case, it has led the city to become the hotel capacity that increases rapidly every year.
An unforgettable city with its architecture, history, artistic activities and entertainment life, Barcelona has hosted many famous artists. The world-renowned Picasso lived in this city. He created his works, which he called Blue Period, in the years he lived in Barcelona and the museum containing these works is also located in Barcelona. Museo Picasso took its current form in 1981 with the donation of his wife’s ceramic works by Picasso. Aside from Picasso, artists such as Miro, Dali and Gaudi have lived here for years and showed their creativity here, resulting in such an art center.
Barcelona Features of new tab extension
- Barcelona wallpapers will show up on your new tab browser. (You can look over wallpapers from extension’s backgrounds section and you can give priority to wallpapers that you like. During the first set up thanos) wallpapers will display randomly.
- Date and Time on new tab (You can choose whether 12 hours or 24 hours periods.) (This can be cancelled from settings.)
- Estimated weather forecast of your location is one of the features of new tab. (When you do not want to use, you can deactivate it from settings.
- With the Social media pins, you can get high speed access to Facebook, twitter, eBay, amazon, Instagram etc.
- Customized private search engine gundil.com will be set as current searching engine.
- Have fun with several HTML 5 games where you may find them in popular games menu.
- Favourites: In case of using our free extension, your mostly used internet websites will be shown up in new tab and you can get high access to them.
- Last visited pages: Don’t get lost among mess-up chrome menus in order to find your last visited pages. Set up our extension. After you activate it this feature will automatically be activated in new tab.
- Themes: Reach new tab wallpapers which are display and designed for you by us by us just to click on this menu