Ark: Survival Evolved is an action-adventure survival video game which is developed by Studio Wildcard, in collaboration with Instinct Games, Efecto Studios and Virtual Basement. Players try to be survived filled with roaming dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, hostile humans. Its open-world game which is covered by prehistoric animals. To access wallpapers and stories of the game you may follow the link at the end of our writing.
Ark: Survival Evolved development works started in October 2014; it was firstly released as an Early Access for PC in the middle of 2015. Then, to improve the vision and graphics of game content and to solve some problems they faced in Early Access, they started to work hard. After that,the game released in August 2017 for PC, Playstation 4 Xbox One, and Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch in 2018. After released, the game gained mixed reviews because of “punishing” difficulty and reliance on grinding. By taking into consideration, developers added several expansions to the game as downloadable content.
Ark: Survival Evolved is played either from a Third-person perspective or the First-person perspective. At the beginning you start naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK. Subsequently, you must start to hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters. Also, taming dinosaurs is possible by using various tactics such as knock the creature out using tranquilizing projectiles and using blunt weapons. There are currently 176 different types of creatures populating in the world of Ark. In addition to prehistoric animals like dinosaurs, there are mythical creatures such as manticore, wyern, and phoenix. Moreover, with the additional packs (DLC), it is possible to see different types of animals.
While some of the animals are suitable for taming, others can not be tamed such as Meganeura, or Titanomyrma. To live, you have to check your health, hunger, thirst, and ‘weight’ as well. After the combat, by eating foods you can restore your health. To keep alive, building a structure is a must. To build structure, you have to collect craft items which it requires. For example, firstly you build a sanctuary which is thatch, then you continue to strengthen main materials such as wood, stone, metal, and finally tek, a futuristic and late-game material.
Ark: Survival Evolved Dash Features of new tab extension
- Ark: Survival Evolved Dash wallpapers will show up on your new tab browser. (You can look over wallpapers from extension’s backgrounds section and you can give priority to wallpapers that you like. During the first set up thanos) wallpapers will display randomly.
- Date and Time on new tab (You can choose whether 12 hours or 24 hours periods.) (This can be cancelled from settings.)
- Estimated weather forecast of your location is one of the features of new tab. (When you do not want to use, you can deactivate it from settings.
- With the Social media pins, you can get high speed access to Facebook, twitter, eBay, amazon, Instagram etc.
- Customized private search engine gundil.com will be set as current searching engine.
- Have fun with several HTML 5 games where you may find them in popular games menu.
- Favourites: In case of using our free extension, your mostly used internet websites will be shown up in new tab and you can get high access to them.
- Last visited pages: Don’t get lost among mess-up chrome menus in order to find your last visited pages. Set up our extension. After you activate it this feature will automatically be activated in new tab.
- Themes: Reach new tab wallpapers which are display and designed for you by us by us just to click on this menu